Tuesday, October 20, 2015

#30daysofgore

Hey kids.

Just some more update things.

I've been doing a lot of special effects makeup stuff lately so that's fun. I've missed working with my hands. The only problem is that it's so expensive :ccc But anyway, enough of that. I'm teaching myself and watching YouTube videos, mostly. There are a lot of replications out there which makes it hard to try to be creative.. but I'm doing it anyway. It's a lot of fun. I wish I could do it as a job, honestly, but I think it would take a long time before that happens.

School is going okay, I guess. I mean, I'm probably failing my classes, but I don't really know. I don't really care anymore. This numbness inside me is just consuming everything. This apathy is awful. I can't write music anymore. I think I can do sfx because you don't have to be super inspired to do it; you can just take a picture of a wound and recreate it. It doesn't have to have a deeper meaning.

Anyway, that's kinda what's going on right now.

Check out my sfx photos on instagram @ sparksinsomniac


No comments:

Post a Comment