Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Now That's Better

Before you ask, no, I haven't been to Wendy's recently.

Now that we've established that, good morning everyone! :)

So for the past few days I've been watching my weight creep up and up, until yesterday it hit 139.2.

I believe that the appropriate response to this is HOLYFUCKINGMOTHEROFGOD SPARKSWHATISWRONGWITHYOU.

Which was, of course, the response I had. :)

So yesterday I ate just under 700 calories, as opposed to the millions I've been eating lately. I worked out at the gym for an hour, which included burning 500 cals on the arc trainer (WAYYY more effective than the elliptical!!) and then doing a bunch of strength training. I also burned roughly 200 in gym class, playing floor hockey for 25 minutes.

So yesterday I ended with a tiny deficit, but it paid off.

This morning I weighed in at 137.2. It's still embarassing, but that's a loss of two pounds. Fuck yes!

So today I've had two egg whites, some tea, and half a cup of sugarfree jello. I'll hopefully work out after school, or church. If not, I'll go later at like 8, because the gym is open 24 hours.

Super stoked.

Stay beautiful, everyone.

Peace, Love, & Skinny

> Sparks <

No comments:

Post a Comment