Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Life Without Scales...

ABSOLUTELY SUCKS.

Yeah so my parents stole their scale back (I stole it first lol whoops) so now I have no scale. I haven't weighed in for at least five days. I have no idea what I weigh.

....still hella fat, so obviously too much.

Whatever. I'm never gonna be skinny. Fact of life.

Also, I'm on Twitter now. Follow me at @SparksInsomniac and I'll follow back!

Ummm... Took a detox bath yesterday. I'm sore all over now. Is that normal?

Mergh. I should fast tomorrow... I like fasting.

That's all  folks.

How's everyone doing?

1 comment:

  1. life without scales DOES suck. it's just unnecessary suspense.
    being sore is good right? i like being sore. it means my muscles are working :)
    and never give up! i'm here to believe in you when you can't believe in yourself <3

    ReplyDelete