Monday, April 8, 2013

And so it starts again...

Hey everyone. Been a while.

/shot.

Yeah, so, I just suck at updating this. I think it's because usually I only update on the days when I feel like I'm doing well. Which frankly hasn't been often lately.

I think I weigh somewhere around 137.

I kinda clicked again today. I had some plain yogurt for breakfast, and I have a banana packed for lunch.

Padfoot's been home since last Saturday. She's not at school anymore, but that's okay. She stays home with her mom, who makes her eat. She's going to a treatment center as soon as a bed opens up for her.

I've come to the realization that EDs are just exhausting. Like, seriously. I just get so tired of it all the time. The static in my head.

Hmm. I think I'd be more of an exercise bulimic if I had more time on my hands. Maybe I'll start working out in the mornings, too, before school. I'd have to figure out how to work the showers at the gym.

It could be good.

I want to be skinnier by prom. Like, at least ten pounds. That's in a month. Totally doable, right?

Well, it's me. So I guess we'll see.

In response to a question posed in a comment on my last post, my tattoo's going on the left side of my ribs, but more towards the front. It'll say "You are strong. You are beautiful. You are enough."

...Or maybe just "beautiful" or something like that.

idk. It was a much better idea a few days ago when Rex wasn't inside my head. But, alas, she's made herself quite comfortable again.

Will it ever stop?

Mergh. Sparks needs a nap.

1 comment:

  1. omg that's exactly where i'd want mine!
    and yeah it's exhausting... napping sounds goooood :)

    ReplyDelete