Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I AM

...the worst at updating in the history of ever.

/shot.

Okayokayokay.

Soooo lately I've done some yoyoing. I went from 131.8 to 137.8. Blahblah. Found out I'm on my period so that explains a lot of the uncontrollable emotions and the eating of the everything in sight.

ihavethewillpowerofacarrot.

Yesterday wasn't awful. I was really good, with like 170 total. Then I got home and made a cake for my friend, at which point I ate a bunch of scraps and a bunch of buttercream. Totally worth it. OTL failure, Sparks, failure!

Anyways. So then I went to the gym for like a couple hours. I burned over 1000 cals on the arc trainer, and then did a bunch of strength training. So I feel like I did okay. Not great, because I was weak. But beter than I could have been.

This morning I weighed in at 134.4. Fuck yeah, losing.

I feel more determined lately than I have the past few days. It's just a matter now of finding time to work out. I think we're doing kickball in gym now so that doesn't burn any calories, really.. I just stand around the whole time. And then I'm going to have a shit ton of homework for the next, like, two days. I have a presentation tomorrow in Psych (that I haven't started) and a 10-page research paper due on Friday (that I also haven't started), as well as an English quiz which is basically 100 questions of the most nitpicky stuff ever.

So yeah. busybusybusy.

But it'll be okay. Even if I only work out for like half an hour.

....lol. Who am I kidding? Now if I don't burn at least 1,000 calories, I feel like a slacker.

Oh well. C'est la vie. It isn't gonna be easy, but it'll definitely be worth it.

I hope everybody's doing okay.

Peace, love, and skinny. <3

> Sparks <

No comments:

Post a Comment