Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sick. :/

Yeah, you read that right. I'm sick. :( It sucks. I've been having basically hot flashes and shake fits all the time. My skin's all red and itchy. I think it's an allergic reaction or something.

Yesterday I had an intake of 150. Fuck to the yeah. :)

Today I weighed in at 132.4. Fuck to the fucking yeah.

So far I've lost a total of 8.2 pounds since my starting/highest weight of 140.6. And only in a few days! How exciting is that?

Ummmm... I got the scholarhsip figured out. Apparently they had technical difficulties and so they accepted it by email. it's really great news. :D

So yeah. I'm home sick today. I've had a cup of yogurt (200--ick) and some tea. I don't know about exercising. I feel like shit.

So yeah. I hope everyone has a good day today. :)

Cheers, kids.

> Sparks <

1 comment:

  1. yay i hope you get the scholarship! you sound really creative by the way. that's really cool! and i'm sick too these days so i feel your pain. congrats on the weight loss though, looks like you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete