Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Hey y'all.

I really need to get back on track with this whole updating thing.

So I yoyoed (lol, new weight loss verb?) for a while and then said to hell with this and stopped trying to restrict, but kept watching what I ate. I've got my weight pretty stable right now at about 134-135. Then I'm going to start gently incorporating in working out, starting with burning like 300-400 calories and slowly working up.

When I restrict, I really restrict, and I really work out. So I wind up with deficits. Which, frankly, is not good for Sparkies. It makes me binge within a few days, and then my weight skyrockets, and. yeah.

No good.

So now I'm trying to do it a bit smarter, at a pace I can keep up. The only problem is that I need to lose, like, 15 pounds by the end of April.

Hermherm. fmls.

I turn 18 in a week. It's hard to get my head around. I'm going to get a tattoo between then and the end of April, theoretically.

Umm. Yeah. That's todays' update.

Love you all.  Be good.

> Sparks <

1 comment:

  1. ahh yoyoing. it's so hard to get out of once you start. but you know that already, so good luck with the doing it smarter. we can do it! (big smiley face with confetti and sparkles in the background).
    ok.
    and yay tattoos! i want one too. on my rib cage. possibly birds. or a bike. lol. not sure. what do you want???

    ReplyDelete