Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Coke and Cough Syrup

Hey y'all. So guess what?

Sparks is sick.

I never used to get sick at all, ever. However, the past few years, every winter, I end up with like this chest cold/cough that's super duper obnoxious and doesn't go away for forever. So yeah, I got it again. It's really frustrating, because my chest and throat and everything hurts. And cough drops are like 15 cals a piece, and they don't do shit for me since my mom buys the crappy off-brand ones. So, off-brand cough syrup instead. I don't know how many calories are in it. I don't really care right now. sighsigh. Anywhoo.

So today's been a pretty good day so far. I had half a grapefruit and coffee for breakfast, for lunch I had pickles and an apple, and water all day. Since I got home I've had water and Coke Zero. And I weighed myself. 132 flat! Which is really exciting. I'm down 3.5 pounds since last week. :) Gooooo me.

I didn't go to the gym today because once I got home I was like 'screw this, I'm staying here where it's warm' and so I just stayed home. But we played basketball in P.E. and I did some pilates when I got home, so it's not all bad. Anywayyyysssss.

Update to come later with the totals. :)

Update:

Okay. So after I got home, I had some broth and a piece of toast for dinner, and then some orange creme ice cream/sherbert because I felt like it. Hot damn, was it good. :)

Anywayyyysss. So totals.

Consumed: 314
Burned: 346
Net: -32

Whatup.

So the ex wants to get back together. A bit of background there. So we started dating when I was a sophomore and he was a senior, then stayed together when he went to college, all through junior year, then over the summer. I finally broke it off in September because the long-distance was killing me. Like seriously. I'd see him maaaaybe three times a month, usually just one or two, if at all. For like a collective 14 hours. Then he'd be gone again. It was awful. I wasted so much time just waiting around for him, and I got tired of it. And frankly, I need someone who's a lot more high-energy, and who's going to scream and fight and play with me and be more passionate. I need someone who I feel like actually tries.

Anywhoo. I kinda really like being single. Plus, I've got college coming up, and I know that the ex is really iffy with the whole weight loss thing. So I'm not going to date anyone who wants to hold me back from that.

rahrahrah. My life is so dramatic at times. lalala.

Okies, cheerio kiddos!

> Sparks <

No comments:

Post a Comment