Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Mergggg.

Good morning everyone.

Well, second-day binge, right on time, like clockwork. I had a lot of veggies, true. But I also had like two bananas. And chocolate chips. And a brownie (in a mug, so like 500 cals). And spaghetti. And garlic bread. And ranch dressing. And bread with butter and sugar and cinnamon.

I'm such a failure. :( I can't even look in the mirror today. I'm so bloated. My face is so fat.

Ughhhh negativeramblerumble.

Okay. So, failure aside, today's going to be better.

This morning I had coffee (5) with almondmilk (20) and sweetener. I really need to cut out the almond milk, I think. I also had 1/2 cup of fat-free greek yogurt (85) which includes 11g protein. For lunch I'm having an orange (70) and an egg white (17) with water. No oreos. I don't deserve oreos. :/ Not that I ever do, but... y'know.

I have P.E. today. We're playing volleyball. Which I absolutely suck at. But whatever.

I had a migraine on Friday. Still have a pounding headache from it. Like, it just won't go away. :( Ugh. It's too early for this.

I hope y'all are doing well.

Cheers.

>Sparks<

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sparks, just stumbled across your blog and got a little giddy because we both seem to be in the same place. I would love to follow you...but there is no follower-buttony-thingy...or I'm very blind. Anyways, I hope we can help and encourage each other! Binge-fast/restrict cycles are no fun and are a bitch to get out of. Practically all anorexics (or previous anorexics) end up falling into them at some point (I know I've certainly had a spell or two). Just try and remember that the binge isn't going to help you: physically or mentally (especially mentally), and try to nip them in the bud before they happen.

    ReplyDelete