Friday, January 18, 2013

Sickness on the Mind

So, wouldn't you know it? I'm really, honestly sick. I lost my voice yesterday, woke up today still without a voice, and with such a sore and swollen throat that I couldn't swallow. Now it feels like someone's dragging hot, rusty nails down my throat. And there are little whitish spots in the back. And I'm still coughing.

I think maybe it's Strep. I hope not. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Anywhoo. Today I've had a lot of cough drops and cough syrup and tea with honey and rum (hot totties). So I haven't even bothered to keep a total on my cals. I've also had yogurt, soup, etc.. Basically anything that doesn't kill my throat going down. I guess when you're sick you just don't really care.

In other news, I found this really awesome website! It's www.sammydress.com Dunno if I told you guys that or not. But the clothes are wholesale from China. They're mostly cheap, super cute, and the models are all really skinny so it's like bonus thinspo. So. Cute.

Okay. I don't have much else to say today. I don't think I'm getting back together with the ex. Also my cat is curled up next to me, she's very little and soft. Just thought y'all should know.

Take care, kiddos. Don't get sick.

Peace, Love, & Skinny.

> Sparks <

No comments:

Post a Comment