Monday, January 21, 2013

Fight Like a Girl

Well, I've been pretty lazy about updating.

Not much has changed. I'm still sick, but at least I have my voice back. And it isn't strep throat, so that's good.

I've been watching what I eat, but not really restricting at all. Honey in the tea, lots of protein, etc.. I've found over time that if I restrict I just stay sick and miserable, but if I eat normally I get better faster. Which, although it ups my anxiety, is better than being sick. Ugh. I hate being sick.

Did some scholarship stuff today, dealt with my asshole of a brother, did some yoga... Not much to talk about.

Hmhmhm. I have to go to school tomorrow. :/ Fuck balls.

Anyways. Title of the post. I just ordered Emilie Autumn's "Fight Like a Girl" album online and I'm totally stoked. I can't wait to get it! Gah. Curses to the time it takes for mail to arrive. Anyways. I'm seeing her live in February, and I'm totally stoked. <3

Saw the ex boy yesterday. He dropped off a box of, like, everything I've ever given him. Going through it made me cry.

Jackass.

Anyways. I really only wanted my books back, and my friend's ring, so I think maybe I'll give everything else back to him since they were gifts that I wanted him to keep. Like that nice leather journal I gave him. That he didn't even write in. what. the. hell.

OKAY WHATEVER.

/ragequit.

Anywhoo. Sicky's going to bed. Sicky has school tomorrow. fuck balls. Sicky has unfinished poetry BUT WHATEVER. She'll do itttttt eventually. hopefully. idrk.

Night night. <3

> Sparks <

No comments:

Post a Comment