Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Second Day

Hey everyone.

How are y'all doing? I hope well. I'm pretty sure nobody actually reads these, which is both good and bad. Good because I can be completely honest and not be judged, but bad because I recieve no feedback, questions, encouragement, etc. Oh well. C'est la vie.

Anyways.

Instead of paying attention to reviewing density in Geology class (since I already know about it), I'll do the first part of my daily report, to be updated later at the end of the day.

I got surprised this morning with a new case for my iPad (which is school-issued, fyi) so I'm able to type and look/listen to other things at the same time. It's very nice to have.

Did you know that the Earth is fatter at the equator than it is at the poles? It's called oblate sphericity. Just in case you were wondering.

I'm pleased to announce that so far, today's been a good day. I've eaten:

1/2 grapefruit
1/2 slice of whole wheat bread
1/2 slice of American cheese
2 icky-tasting pickle slices

So far:
Consumed: 103
Burned: 43
Net: 60

Not my favorite set of numbers ever, but I can live with it. I'm also making dinner, which has meat in it, which I don't eat, so I'll be able to hopefully just have some broth or something.

Let's hope I stay strong tonight. The second evening is normally when I binge. Maybe I'll see if I can get to the gym instead.

Update:

Lookie there, I was strong for once. :) I even passed it off with my family by telling them I wasn't feeling well. Thank god it's flu season!

Totals:

Eaten:
1/2 grapefruit
1/2 slice whole-wheat bread
1/2 slice of American cheese
2 icky-tasting pickle slices (no joke, they were disgusting)
2 pieces of sugar-free gum
1 1/2 slices of whole-wheat bread
chicken broth
tea
water
1 Hershey's kiss, special dark, to fend off cravings

Totals:
Consumed: 221
Burned: 230
Net: -9

another deficit ftw.

I also had like a teaspoon of from-scratch hot chocolate (since I was making it for my mother and had to make sure it was good), but I've decided not to count that in my total. With all the walking around I do during the day and the calories I burned fidgeting and gum-chewing it'll be fine.

I know, I know. I'm a lazy anorectic. Sue me. :P

Cheers,
> Sparks <

No comments:

Post a Comment