Thursday, January 24, 2013

Rah Rah Rah!

Hey y'all. :)

I'm doing a lot better now. My cold is mostly gone, though I'm still coughing a bit.

I've done pretty well the past few days calorie wise, too.

Tuesday:

Consumed: 487
Burned: 272
Net: 215

Wednesday:

Consumed: 546
Burned: 104
Net: 442
 Damn scones. :P

Anyways. This morning I woke up and I could totally feel the fatigue hitting. Like, ohhh my goddddd. It's an awesome feeling, don't get me wrong. It's just a little weird when you're brushing your teeth and your arm feels like it's going to fall off. Or typing. That's a workout too. merrrrrr.

So, I think this is a good place to discuss something I've noticed as of late.

I don't know what it is, or why it is, but I don't completely hate my body.

Wait, what? An eating disorder freako doesn't hate her body?

Whoa. Yeah. Right?

Okay, I think I should highlight the "completely" in that statement. I still hate my stomach, my chest, my arms a bit, my lovehandles, and especially my inner thighs. Ugh. Those are disgusting.

But from the side, I actually kind of like my legs, especially in like shorts. I don't really have much of a butt to speak of, and I don't particularly like my skin or the fat that's there. But my legs aren't terrible. I actually got the good-legs genes in my family. Which is nice.

Does that mean I'm not completely and awfully and totally messed up?

Hmmm...

Ahem. Anyways. That's my philosophical thought of the day. I'm going to pretend to do some actual work in class now.

Ohh yeahyeah. So today's my booster day, but I think I'll try to fast or fruit fast tomorrow. So anyways. Today I've had 3/4 cup of Special K Blueberry cereal (110) with 1/2 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk (20), and coffee (5) with another 1/2 cup of almond milk (20).

That brings my total to 155 so far. It's a lot higher than I like to have, but I'm having carrots (35) and possibly a granola bar (90) for lunch. Then I'm making soup for dinner, of which I'll have no more than 1/2 cup. That'll be about 200-300 (I think?), which will let me end below 700, which is my max goal. So it won't be bad. It still feels really high to me.

Maybe tomorrow I'll pump up the protein instead. Like, egg whites for lunch, tilapia or tuna for dinner. Protein is good. It builds muscle, which helps you burn calories in your sleep. <3

Oh, and I've also been doing yoga stretches lately that are supposed to make me taller. We'll see if they work. If they do, you'll be the first to know.

I'll update later to let y'all know how today goes.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment