Friday, January 11, 2013

The Third Day

Hey, y'all. :)

Today's been an okay day so far. I got up and had a legit breakfast since I didn't want to pass out while driving, but then I ended up not driving anyways! Ugh. Stupid big brothers, needing the car.

Anyways. I'll be updating this post a few times, since it's only 9:30.

So far:

1 slice whole-wheat toast (btw, the bread I use is 50 cals/slice)
2 tbsp PB2
coffee
water
1 piece sugar free gum

So that leaves me at 100, even.

I can burn that off tonight in 150 crunches. Or in gym class. idrk. Guess we'll find out. :)

Update:

It's now 2:00 p.m.

So far:

1 slice whole-wheat toast
2 tbsp PB2
coffee
water
2 pieces sugar free gum
1 red bartlett pear
pickles

And we played basketball again in gym, which will continue for the next few weeks.

Consumed: 205
Burned: 213
Net: -8

How the heck do I keep having these deficits? I feel like I'm eating so much more than I'm burning, and I'm purposely underestimating the time I exercise. Like, I'm putting in half the minutes I actually go.

Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Hnnnng.

Final update:

Today I've eaten:

1 slice whole wheat toast
2 tbsp PB2
coffee
water
2 pieces sugarfree gum
1 red bartlett pear
pickles
1 bottle diet pepsi
1.5 cups iceberg salad
2 tbsp lite italian dressing
2 inches P'sghetti's bread
1 Hershey kiss, milk chocolate
1 tbsp Nutella

Totals:
Consumed: 602
Burned: 656
Net: -54

Another deficit, even with the junk.

Not only did I have gym class today, but I also worked out at the gym when I got home--and burned 400 Calories. I could've done more (and would've liked to) but my Dad was my ride and he finished sooner than I wanted. C'est la vie. Eventually I'll get my own membership, and then I'll be able to work out on my own for as long as I want.

It's strange. Usually I only get upset about my calorie counts if it goes above a certain number--like 700, depending on the day. But today, when I logged my exercise into my calorie app (MyFitnessPal) and saw that I had like a 400 calorie deficit, I was super stoked. But then when I had to log my dinner and that deficit shrank, I felt so ashamed of myself. It's super weird. A few weeks ago I wouldn't have believed that I could ever even get a deficit, let alone have one for 3 days in a row. I mean, today's was more than yesterday's right? I need to explore these feelings.

I plan on fasting tomorrow, or doing a liquid diet for the day. I'll allow myself one cup of milk because I need the protein. Aside from that, though, it'll be coffee, tea, and water, with allowed sweeteners. Maybe broth for dinner if I can pass off being sick again.

And I'll work out until I'm dizzy.

It's so strange. I should be super light headed and everything, like I usually am after restricting this much. But instead I feel alive and electric, and I'm not even hungry. It's such a great feeling. :)

Cheers, kids.

> Sparks <

Peace, Love, & Skinny

No comments:

Post a Comment