Thursday, January 17, 2013

Different Gym Time?

Hey y'all. :) Hope everyone's doing okay.

I had a pretty good day. A bit of drama, etc. but otherwise nice. Relaxing, even. Well... sorta.

Okay, first things first. Today I had half a grapefruit (52), coffee (5) with almondmilk (20) and sweetener (0), two drink mixes (20), a Chewy bar (90), coke zero, chicken broth (10), toast (50), and tea with honey (40) and lemon juice (8) for my poor throat. Also for my poor throat was cough syrup (48) and cough drops (60).

That brings my totals to:

Consumed: 403
Burned: 247
Net: 156

It's not a deficit, but I'm okay with that. It's under 700, including cough stuff. Which, by the way, I've been coughing all day. I've actually lost my voice. Not the best, since the Talent Show at school is in a week and change. Ugh.

Anywhoo. Title of this blog.

So I did a bit of a test on the guys at Gold's today. I've been going there since December, but there was a newish girl at the front desk. Long story short, I wasted half an hour of my time to be treated like shit. Seriously, it was pretty much "join right now or get the fuck out." So I got the fuck out. I'm not going to spend forty bucks a month to be treated like I'm worthless just because I'm young. Planet Fitness, here I come. Hell, I'd rather run on pavement and tear my MCL again than go back to Gold's basically just to use the elliptical. Fuck them.

In other news, Sparks found the best website ever. :) It's www.sammydress.com

It's all wholesale from China. They have soooo many beautiful clothes, and most of it is super duper cheap! Plus all of the models are beautiful and super duper skinny, so it's like bonus thinspo. But really, they have awesome deals. Check it out!

Hmm.. Tomorrow's a late start. I'd rather have an early out, but c'est la vie.

Anyways. The Incubator of Infectious Disease is tired and needs to sleep. I'll talk to y'all later.

Also, a quick thanks to @Fat Piggy (god I feel rude calling you that D: ) for commenting! It's really nice to know I'm not just talking to myself. You're so sweet. :)

Good night, y'all.
Peace, Love, and Skinny. xx

> Sparks <

No comments:

Post a Comment