Monday, January 28, 2013

Start Again on Monday... again.

Well, kids, I think it's safe to say that I'm kind of a failure at life. :P

I didn't have 1/2 cup of soup. I had like.... ugh. No. I don't even want to talk about the weekend.

BUT! Before my awful weekend which no doubt ruined it, I hit 130.0, which was goal weight 1. It's probably back up now. idk. I'll weigh in tomorrow to see.

I feel like the only time I actually want to blog is when I'm doing well with my diet. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I just need to get my act together. *laughs*

Anyways. Today I've had coffee (5) with sweetener and 1/4 cup almond milk (10), a medium orange (70) and a hard-boiled egg white (17). That totals 101. For lunch I'm having a small (extra small? It's like 2 inches across..) apple (55) and another egg white (17). I'm not sure what's for dinner yet. I think maybe another orange. Or broth. I like both of them.

Hmmhmm. I have P.E. today. And a psych test that I haven't studied for. I should do that instead of blogging. GRAWR.

ttfn.

No comments:

Post a Comment